What is CondoDomain.com?
CondoDomain is a nationwide web-based real estate brokerage focusing exclusively on metropolitan home buyers and urban living.
How is CondoDomain.com different from other real estate companies?
If you are looking to buy a home in a metropolitan area, CondoDomain is the best resource you will find!
- We have exclusive and/or enhanced search, information and online resources for urban homes.
- We have the most urban-savvy agents in each of our local cities. They will help you find the perfect home and negotiate a better price – saving you time and money but most importantly helping you find the perfect home.
Who is your typical buyer?
Our buyers include first time buyers, families upgrading to a new home, savvy investors and everything in between. Perhaps the most common traits in our buyers are their desire to take some control of their home search and work with a real expert who knows the “secrets of the city”.
I need to sell my property. Can you help me?
Yes, CondoDomain can list your property. We’ll provide enhanced promotion of your city home on our website and in our blogs – giving you unparalleled visibility with urban buyers.
Why should I use CondoDomain?
As a buyer with Condo Domain, you get:
- Search and access to over 1.3 million listings updated throughout the day
- See up to 10,000 photos of homes
- Search for New Construction, Fixer Uppers, Priced Reductions and Foreclosures
- Save the homes in a personalized "Listings I've Saved" list for viewing later
- Get email updates on the listings that you are interested in
As a seller listed with Condo Domain, you automatically get:
- Your house listed on the MLS with multiple photos
- Your home posted on top real estate websites such as Google, Realtor.com, and Craigslist
- A "For Sale" sign in your yard
- Professional color flyers showcasing your home
- Open house advertised in local papers and hosted by your agent
- A 360-degree virtual tour and web page on Condo Domain
- Featured posting and marketing on Condo Domain website, with metrics information such as:
- Page views for your listing
- How many buyers have added your listing to their Saved Listings list
- How many buyers have scheduled a visit
- Popularity of your property against similar listings
- Access your Comparative Market Analysis(CMA)
- Your local experienced full-service Condo Domain agent will:
- Prepare a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) for you.
- Review prices of current, pending and recently sold properties in your area and help you set the best price.
- Discuss market conditions, pricing and strategies with you and advise you on how to prepare your home for sale.
- Educate you on financing options, disclosure, inspection and purchase contract forms.
- Update you on interested buyers and marketing results.
- Negotiate with buyer's agent, advise you on purchase offers, and coordinate closing details.
What other resources can you provide that will save me money?
Our city expert agents will help you negotiate the best possible price on your new home – this is the biggest opportunity to save money. Data proves that CondoDomain agents save clients money verses the average transaction. There are a few other areas to save money on your home purchase, too. These include your mortgage rate & closing costs and your attorney & title insurance policy. We will introduce you to the best local agents and help you save here, too!
Get Answers and Advice from
a Philadelphia Expert
Carl J Friedel
Broker of Record
610-937-2924Work with Carl